Andrea Montalvo is an experienced product manager, with over 8 years of professional experience in Latin America and most recently in Europe (Switzerland- Geneva). Her experience spans a variety of business sectors including pharmaceuticals, mass consumption products and services.
Andrea has worked for various multinational companies and leading domestic companies in Latin-American such as the American based Energizer Holding, the French multinational Sanofi and for a leading pharmaceutical company selling the most prescribed drug in the Latin-American market, LIFE (Laboratorios Industriales Farmaceuticos Ecuatorianos).
Having relocated to Geneva in 2015, Andrea Montalvo continues to work in her field of specialization which is the area that she feels passioned about: marketing. Currently Andrea works for the marketing team of LFM Pharma SA a Swiss-German group. She works as Brand Manager, where she is in charge of developing the marketing & communication strategy of the company’s brands.
Feel free to get in touch!
University of Geneva (Geneva, Switzerland) Diploma of Advanced Studies in Digital Communication, Web and Social Media
University of Geneva (Geneva, Switzerland)
Diploma of Advanced Studies in Strategic Marketing
Universidad Carlos III (Madrid, Spain)
Master in Business Management and Marketing
Pontifical Catholic University (Quito, Ecuador)
B.A, International Business
- English : Full professional proficiency
- French : Full professional proficiency
- Spanish : Native or bilingual proficiency
Other web pages created in the context of the SEO Module:
- Christophe Subilia : Spécialiste en marketing digital
- Colette Kaplun Hamache : Chargée de projets – événements
- Nhat Tuan Lam : Chef de projet informatique digital
- Thierry Barbezat : Responsable ventes et marketing
- Edith Scherer-Minner: Administrative Director
- Caroline Riboulet: marketing specialist
- Manon Vauthier: Communications Officer
- Christian Michaud: MBA, Master Electrical Eng
- Fontaine de l’Ange, Bienne
- Colonnes romaines, Nyon
- Visitation Annecy
*This page was created in the context of the program DAS in Digital Communication, Web expertise and Social Media organized by the [email protected] Institute of the Geneva University, within the Module SEO taught by Professor Florian Bessonnat.